Our project ecommerce is on LARAVEL 5.1, we would like switch to 5.3 and complete:
- Cart System (Select product, create cart session, store sessions cart, checkout system, the payment is integrated with paypal)
- create categories routes, gender, search filter products (gender, color, size, category, tags)
FRONT-END (We have a template ready)
- view single product ( Change colors feature with js, size, etc)
- add some litle feature with js (some ajax call for add coupon code)
Our project is at 70% we need complete the other 30%. In the offer bid please link only laravel projects, read this description don't do copy and paste.
On offer bid link Laravel projects, if you did do some laravel ecommerce or other similar project. Bids without it will be not considered
33 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $256 cho công việc này
Hello, sir. My ranking is TOP 5TH in freelancer.com as you can see my profile: (https://www.freelancer.com/u/kchg.html). I'd like to discuss with you in detail. Kind Regards
hello, i have very good experience in laravel and i easily can do this task done i will switch to 5.3 and will do all points done waiting for your reply thanks..................