Most important issue is to ensure that the change to https:// (and required redirects) has no negative impact on longstanding excellent SEO rankings!
Website is [login to view URL]
- An SSL certificate has just been added to account by hosting provider.
- website uses SEO friendly urls.
- .htaccess file has approximately 600 redirects from old website. Need to ensure that redirects are changed from http:// to https:// to maintain excellent SEO rankings (and fix any other related issues).
- Attempt was made to set up canonical urls for all products but I am not sure was done correctly. Need to have someone check and correct if needed
- Google reports some strange google crawl errors. Need checking and correction
- Any changes to ftp client needed to maintain access to website (for uploading images etc)?
9 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $27 cho công việc này
We are highly expertise and experienced to developed custom eCommerce website and CMS website using WordPress, Woo commerce, Big commerce and Shopify,opencart. Please talk to us, we will start work on it straight away.
I also have the knowledge of hosting too, as has been handling VPS Server, Dedicated server and other shared hosting whether window or Linux. so can help you in making the website live on your server as well.