We are looking to convert our existing website build in Wordpress to Magento. We need someone with Magento 2 experience and we very good theme skills. The new site in Magento must look and function just like the existing site. We are not looking to change the look or theme of the site. The main reason for doing this is because we want to be have better functionality & control over the Products pages, and to be able to regularly add products, and Magento platform is now preferred. However, we want the same theme/design we already established in the existing site. All the pages are static except the Products page which is currently using WooCommerce with lots of custom code and html on each product and product category. We want to move away from all the custom coding per product, and have consistent look throughout all the pages under the Products.
1. Magento site must look identical to the existing site. All existing pages must look the same – same theme/design, same menus, same images everywhere etc. Further, since this is not actually an E-Commerce site, all Magento specific features should be such a LOGIN, ACCOUNT, CART must be invisible, and must have feature to turn them on/off by custom settings in the Admin section of Magento. All custom Admin section customization must be centralized under on TAB.
2. Custom Theme must be designed to have the Products page appearance and menu look the same as on the existing site. Generally, categories are listed on the left on the menu, and also have the picture box in the center. The menu is a tree-menu that displays sub-categories as well. Then the sub-categories are custom pages. Not all products sub-categories have individual products yet. The new Magento design must allow the Admin to either use a custom page or common theme page for products and sub-categories.
3. Products and product categories must be designed in to the theme so new product and product categories added in Magento backend will automatically have the same appearance.
4. As stated above, Magento eCommerce functionality must be disabled as no actual selling will be done from this site currently. However, it may be added in the future, so it must remain intact within Magento and the backend. Specific instructions how to enable it must be provided. When disable, the theme will not show pricing on product pages, or any other shopping related features such as ADD to CART button. Do not delete any Magento code. All work must be done using best practices.
5. All current URLs for pages must continue to work so redirects for every current page must be done in Magento. We will also designate a new custom URL structure for the products which will probably be [login to view URL] for specific products, and [login to view URL] for categories – this still TBD. Further, there are existing redirects from previous upgrade (about 100) that already exist must also be imported in to the Magento site.
6. All custom coding, modules, extension, or any custom work done in Magento must be properly documented to show what was done, what it changed on the site, and where the custom code is located on the server etc.
The person bidding must demonstrate they have the experience and expertise to do this project. The person must show they are able to duplicate the design of the site by preparing a small demo of the home page design, and of the product page. Theme, design, functionality, and menu structure must meet the needs. You bid must also state the time this will take, and also what milestones you suggest to use to show that work is going on time, as planned, and with the proper quality of work.
Any further questions, please ask.
Site address is [login to view URL]
37 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $3822 cho công việc này
can you give me wordpress website detail We already had done something like this before As i saw your project description i can assure you that your project will be completed on time.