[url removed, login to view]
What to do:
- If possible, want the option to host the different script myself or distribute it with the plugin. This is because it takes some time to connect to remote websites outside my country and I want to have some control.
- Get the plugin into the WP plugins repository. Once installed, it should only ask the user for a short name or a number (an ID for the website) and this ID should be passed on to my json-service (so I can provide the store-locations). Just like you can see in the source code today.
- It should be possible to activate several instances in the users wordpress, where he/she can add an "map-id" in addition to their user-id. This is so that they can have maps on other pages as well.
- I don't want the json/css etc. to be called unless you are on the map-page.
- Make it as conflict-secure as possible (to avoid it beeing overridden by css). Maybe change css-names?
- + things that is needed to make this plugin work.