This website ([login to view URL]) is built using the Wordpress Thrive Intranet & Community Wordpress theme.
It is mostly done, but there are a few remaining items for which I need help.
1. In the menu at the top you will see "Forums" and "Groups." I only want those to be visible for people that are logged in.
2. Click on "Register" at the top of the screen. On the Register page, in the right sidebar you will see a message at the top that says ("I can't seem to find a group with that group name. Please check your group name input.") and then a list of groups below it. I don't want either of those things to appear in the sidebar.
3. Create an account and then click on the activation link that is sent to your email. When you click on that link, you are logged in and it takes you to the home page. I would like it to take the logged in user to the "Forums" page. I would like you to make that happen.
4. When logged in and on the Forums page, in the right side bar there is a message that says, "I can't seem to find a user with that username. Please check your username input." - I do not want that message there. (I don't want that message in any sidebar).
5. Click on "Sign In" at the top of the screen. That does not go to a log in for users. It goes to a log in for admin. I need it to go to a user log in.
Được trao cho:
Hello. I have seen the list of changes you have provided and I think I can complete these. I can modify the theme code for the changes you have mentioned.. Thanks
37 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $175 cho công việc này
Lets Start Project +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++