I need a WordPress theme modified to look like the attached mockup. I will provide the video and SVG image files. You need to have a good skillset of WordPress, CSS, HTML and some PHP possibly. I’m good with PHP so I can help in that skillset.
• I generated two sprites on my own using ([url removed, login to view]) and will provide these, they may need modification to make them responsive. If they are not workable then you need to generate two responsive SVG sprite files. One SVG sprite will contain the LinkedIN icon and logo. The second SVG sprite will contain the responsive design, security, wordpress and performance image.
• A CSS fall back to .jpg or .png sprite for browsers that do not support SVG files.
• No extra graphics than the ones I provide, everything will be CSS.
• I already have a base bootstrap theme template. The template I will give you can be seen at www.nookstar.com.
• CSS Media Queries will be used for rasterized sprite images and video. Lower resolution/mobile devices will get smaller images and video.
• Navigation is already setup on the theme, just the CSS design aspects needs to be created.
• There is only one CSS file to edit, No @imports of other CSS files will be used.
• Use web safe fonts, no font files needed.
• Top header image is a video and the html5 video tag will be used with a fall back image for browsers that do not support the html5 tag. No Flash fall back.
• Printing a page on the site should only print the content and not the theme. This is controlled with a media print CSS syntax. This should be included in the main css file and not a separate file.
• Usage of SVG Sprite: [url removed, login to view]
• [url removed, login to view] generates svg sprites with CSS files.
• CSS Background image sprites: [url removed, login to view]
• CSS Parallax: [url removed, login to view]
• CSS media queries for retina display design: [url removed, login to view]
• HTML5 video tag [url removed, login to view]
• HTML5 video tag with media query to show video size based on responsive design. [url removed, login to view]
• Print styles in WordPress: [url removed, login to view]
Please also be familiar with BootStrap Mobile CSS framework