Project Name: Custom Order Process Workflow for Mambo php-Shop E-Commerce Site
Needed Skills: PHP, MySQL with detailed knowledge of Mambo CMS and familiarity with the Mambo components php-shop, DocMan, Mambelfish, and User_Extended.
Project Description: Create Streamlined Order Process Workflow on an existing Mambo 4.5.2 website that integrates different Mambo components (specifically, php-Shop, DocMan, and User_Extended).
1. Process will conform to that detailed in the document titled ZVA Linguistics Frontend Order Process Flow (attached).
2. Development and testing will take place on the developer’s server. A copy of the website folder structure will be provided for development purposes.
3. Modification must not be website or template specific.
4. Modification must work with the Mambelfish Component for Mambo.
5. Delivery will be in the form of a package that includes only modified files and which can be easily installed and reinstalled on different Mambo sites and used with different Mambo templates if necessary.
6. Developer will provide the website admin all necessary assistance to successfully deploy the process on the named website. This includes any fixes necessary to meet the requirements laid out in this project scope.