1. Brightways SALES TEAM will create a RECORD in the BRIGHTWAYS WEBSITE LICENSOR DATABASE identifying the SALES ORDER NUMBER, CUSTOMER DETAILS, and LICENSES for each UNITEDSA-1776 SWITCH.
2. This information must ultimately tie manufactured units - UNITEDSA-1776 SWITCH sitting in inventory to a SALES ORDER NUMBER and a SERIAL NUMBER.
3. The way that happens is the manufacturing team will assign a BAR CODE to each UNITEDSA-1776 SWITCH and scan that into a FILE together with the SALES ORDER NUMBER.
4. Then the production operator will connect a laptop running the BRIGHTWAYS GUI LICENSING to the UNITEDSA-1776 SWITCH.
5. BRIGHTWAYS GUI LICENSING will combine the SERIAL NUMBER and SALES ORDER NUMBER as a shopping cart and then automatically login to the BRIGHTWAYS WEBSITE LICENSOR and empty the cart there.
6. BRIGHTWAYS WEBSITE LICENSOR will search the DATABASE for the SALES ORDER NUMBER and return the LICENSES as a FILE to BRIGHTWAYS GUI LICENSING.
7. BRIGHTWAYS GUI LICENSING will transfer the LICENSES into the switch so that when it is powered up by the customer it boots up automatically.
8. CUSTOMER can do the same thing and augment licenses live via BRIGHTWAYS GUI LICENSING, BRIGHTWAYS WEBSITE LICENSOR, and the [login to view URL]