I am developing a Wordpress site. It has the Buddypress plugin, which allows for users, and for users to be in groups. I have added the "Group tags" plugin which allows for adding a tag to a group. I am using this to categorize groups into "categories". A user should only be allowed in one group in a category.
Users can take a quiz, based on the Wordpress Viral Quiz plugin, where each quiz corresponds to a group tag.
Only one quiz has been added so far, 'mbti', which is also a group tag. The quiz result gives the result of either 'intp' or 'esfj', which are also group names.
When user takes quiz, they should be added to the group corresponding to the quiz result. But, since users can only be in one group of a certain tag, they should also be removed from groups that they are already in with that specific tag (that corresponds to the quiz name).
1) User takes quiz 'mbti' and gets the result 'intp' (this is already implemented)
2) Function should check if they are in any other groups with the tag 'mbti'. If they are, the user should be removed from that group. User should then be added to group 'intp'
3) User should get redirected to url .../groups/intp (this is already implemented)
Basically, what I want, is for you to:
1) Find the correct "hook" in the Viral Quiz plugin. There is some helping documentation in the plugin.
2) Rewrite the code sceleton / pseudo code attached into functioning PHP and attach it to the hook
3) Properly test it
PS. If this works out well, it is likely that I will ask for additional help with other Wordpress / Buddypress fixes / functionality coming up.
112 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình €186 cho công việc này
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
HI Me as Wordpress developer and expert in customization. If you allow me then I can do work on your mention points in your wordpress site.I am sure you will be [url removed, login to view] I am good in buddypress too.
Hello, I do have a website where i have listed all of my work / projects [url removed, login to view] Let me know if you would like to discuss it further. Thank You, Muhammad