I have WPFreelance from Box Themes but unsure if all promised features are enabled/functional. It is a freelance website theme where people can hire professionals to get tasks done (like Freelancer.com and Airtasker). There're already pages, commission, escrow feature.. etc set up in admin dashboard but I want to ensure the workflow structure is enabled in the front-end so everything flows as it should for users. See the theme at [login to view URL]
The job will also involve some customization as below:
- Homepage: Layout of navigation buttons in the heading and linking them between pages so when a user clicks on the menu, it goes to appropriate page. Look at possibility of integrating a already-made front page template (by Brizzy).
- Customization of log in for hirer and freelancer: Current theme has an option to switch between hirer and freelancer but the look and feel can be improved. Slight design modification needed.
- Ensure all front-end features within the theme are enabled and communicate to each other. For example, when a hirer posts a task, a list of jobs shows in the Tasks page. Same applies for Freelancers page where a list of freelancers show up in a page when freelancers complete their profile.
- Ensure all back-end features in dashboard for both hirer and freelancer within the theme are enabled and communicate to each other. For example, Task Progress, My Tasks, Inbox for both hirer and freelancer/ My Credit, Payment History for hire/ My Bidding, My Earnings for freelancer..etc.
- Customize My Credit page: Current theme already has My Credit page but I want to change the title and how elements are displayed in the page.