My list of requirements are as follows:
When a user logs into a protected area, they will be displayed with a set of interest rates by product type and term, as well as a section where they can download application documents.
When an administrator logs in, they are able to update/modify a user's interest rates for any product, or upload updated or new documents for the users to access.
1. To be able to successfully update user interest rate information - for individual users, a unique key has been set so that additional updates will not 'add' to the existing rates for the products.
2. There are currently 2 rates sections to when the normal user logs in. The first section is a set of interest rates that is the same for all users. The second section is a set of interest rates for each user. I want to have the first table merged with the second so that each user has a complete set of interest rates that only apply to the user who has logged in.
3. When a user logs in with administrator privileges they are able to upload files (documents - pdfs mainly).
[url removed, login to view] a normal user logs in, they are able to see these uploaded files and click on any of them so they can print them out.
The normal user is not able to upload files.
5. I want the name of the user who logged in to be displayed.
6. I want the name of the administrator who logged in to be displayed, as well as the name of the user that they are making interest rate changes to.
I have the php scripts and the tables all created. It will require mainly debugging except for possibly the table merging section.
Before I make payment I will QA the work to ensure that I am happy that all criteria have been met.
Again, most of the code is already there, it is simply getting it to work.