* This is not a bidding race - any bid posting within 5 minutes of posting the project will be ignored; this includes chat messages. No automated bids will be accepted - they will be reported as spam.
* Bids will be evaluated after 24 hours.
* Knowledge of Datatables Editor and PHP is key. In your bid show that you have some datatables editor experience.
* No copy/paste templates. Don't send a list of non-related projects/skills.
* Excellent command of written and spoken English is important.
* Access to solve the problem will be through SSH; there is no standard control panel, no local downloading of the file system. You can sign in via SSH and work with my sample/demo installation.
DataTables Editor will be used to manage users who have signed up, registered for a membership service. I already have a frontend registration function (not datatables) for visitors to register and obtain a username and password.
Sometimes people mess up, forget the passwords or perhaps the administrator (tech support) needs to create a custom account with a username and password. If this happens an administrator may have to assist, set up a member with a username and password.
I need help from someone who knows datatables editor well enough to help set up the password function so that the encrypted password will match the encrypted password function used on the frontend.
Also with the new member's username we may need to add a 'callback' function to ensure that the username both follows the username syntax/character guidelines and is unique. Call this a username checker. I also do this on the frontend.
See relevant datatables forum post at: [login to view URL]
26 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $94 cho công việc này
Hello, I’ve rich experience in PHP. I’m sure I can complete your project perfectly. Your project is very suitable for my skills and experience. I’m ready for your project. Thanks.