* Knowledge of Datatables Editor and PHP.
* In your bid show that you have some DataTables Editor experience.
* No copy/paste template bids and no automated bids will be accepted - they will be reported as spam.
* Excellent command of written and spoken English
In datatables editor the same as mysql you have the ability to limit the data returned in a query by including some parameters in the controller/PHP file using a datatables where statement. If you only want to list published articles the datatables php in the controller file would look like:
->where( 'publish','Yes','=' )
According to datatables forum support you should be able to pass data through a request like:
[login to view URL]
then make it a variable:
$publish = $_REQUEST['publish'] ;
and finally add the where statement:
->where( 'publish','$publish','=' )
Unfortunately this fails and causes the table to fail to load. It seems to not expand the variable. I've also tried:
->where( "publish","$publish","=" )
->where( "publish","$publish" )
->where( 'publish',$_request['publish'] )
Per DT forum support these should all work.
The requirement is to get where working with a variable as described. See the forum post at: [login to view URL]
* Estimate: to someone with datatables editor experience ==> 1-2 hours.
* Access to solve the problem will be through SSH, no local downloading of the file system and no control panel access. You can sign in via SSH and work with my sample installation or FTP.
Được trao cho:
22 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $21 cho công việc này
Hi there , I could do it in less then 10 mins. as i am working on data tables from a year to load the data dynamically via PHP. I am ready to start now....
Hi, I mastered the datatable. You will save your time and money when you hire me and will be happy with my result. I wish we can talk further more on live chat. Looking forward to hearing from you.