We have a WooCommerce store that sells wedding products. We have developed a specific section so that the bride and groom can create their wedding list and save products so other users can buy them as gifts. This functionality is based on the TI WooCommerce Wishlist plugin ([login to view URL]). We made a custom development to make it possible to create a list and register the couple and then use this data at the checkout to choose the couple and autocomplete the shipping form.
This are the new tasks we need to do:
- At checkout there must be three possible options: 1) shipping to the billing address 2) shipping to a different address 3) shipping to a couple in case it is a wedding gift. Currently, when selecting a couple, the delivery form is auto-completed but the system does not differentiate a personal purchase from a gift.
- When the buyer chooses a couple from the list at checkout, they should be able to be sorted by name or be able to be filtered in some way to facilitate the search.
- The couple's data cannot be visible to the public. When selecting a couple from the list the shipping info must be sent privately to process the purchase.
WEDDING LIST SECTION
- When the user chooses a product from the wedding list, he sends it directly to checkout and does not allow him to continue adding items to the cart.
- When a user selects an item from the wedding list, they must recognize which list it belongs to. Currently you have to re-select the couple at checkout.
- Weddings must be hidden after 7 days of the wedding date but must remain in the admin.
- When creating a wedding list, the name of the list must be stored with the format: Bride - Groom. Currently is stored as Groom - Bride.
- The photo of the couple on the wedding list must be able to crop itself. Currently it only looks good if it is square but if it has another proportion it stretches it.
- The photo of the couple must be able to be edited or replaced from the Edit Wedding List section.
- In the WooCommerce admin in Orders there must be a place with the details of the couple if the purchase is for a gift along with the data of the buyer.
- The data of the couples must be consulted from the WooCommerce admin since it is necessary to be able to keep a record of each wedding: how many gifts were bought, who bought them, when, etc. Currently, these data are only stored in the database and reused to complete the checkout shipping form but there is not accessible to administrators.
- The order notification email must include the details of both the married couple and the person who buys the wedding gift. Currently it only shows billing and shipping information without distinction of a common purchase.
We can give more details if something was not understood.
We need to know a budget and time necessary to make these improvements.