Need a D8 expert that can get this done relatively quickly. Need a view / custom module built to filter listings of a content type that match the logged in users profile fields (profile module being used).
I will take your ideas on the best way to do this and let you take the lead on it however
- It needs to be done with Drupal best practices. I can’t have something hacked together to work which breaks on an update
- Need well commented code
- Require a full breakdown of the work done for debugging / updates in the future in case you are not available.
Basic idea is to
1) Only show listings that are not expired (there is an expiry date field)
2) These listings all have specified criteria based on referenced taxonomy terms or other referenced content. Listings may have multiple selections for criteria. Such as for education they may require a bachelors or masters degree. There will be approximately 10-20 criteria total for each listing.
3) When a user views the listings they need to be filtered based on matching criteria in their user profile (using profile module). So if the logged in user has set in their profile that they have a bachelors degree they should see any listings that have bachelors degree selected as a requirement.
4) Some listings require multiple criteria. They may require
Education (taxonomy reference): bachelor OR masters
Year of study (taxonomy reference): Year 5 OR Year 6
5) Some criteria may require >= for example: The listing requires a specific criteria that is stored as an integer. This listing should only show for the logged in user if the matching field in the user profile is >= that specified number.
6) If a specific criteria for a listing has been left empty then it is skipped for the matching process as any user should match that criteria.
Looking for someone who is willing to continue work going forward as well. If things go well I have more work on this project and others.
Please ask any questions before submitting your bid I am happy to answer them. I can provide more details if needed as well.
All content types and some test entries will be setup in a development environment for you to work with or use locally.
I am also available to be online at the same time as you to work through any problems even if you are in a different time zone. Looking to get this done as quickly as possible.
27 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $585 cho công việc này
Dear Sir! I make Drupal 8 View Listings Filtered By Multiple Criteria ++ This is my job. I'm ready to begin now. Pm for me. Please check my reviews and profile https://www.freelancer.com/u/ProfSoftStudio.html