The website will be used by our customers to purchase objects created from a 3D cad file of their own.
After uploading a file, in real time the price of production of the object will be calculated and quoted to the customer, based on the quantity of the product and the delivery date.
Also, it will be possible to schedule repeated orders that will be editable until each single order fulfillment.
The customer will be able to access a reserved area in which he can upload his own 3D cad files, which can be used to generate new orders.
- The core CMS that we want is either WordPress (WooCommerce) or PrestaShop.
- Payment gateways should either be PayPlug, Stripe, or Braintree.
- The file format for 3D cad files is .stl (both ASCII and binary formats) and also STEP files eventually, but not in the first release.
- The website layout should be responsive while simple, fitting in a technical context.
More than one language is expected.
- The object to be printed/created will be defined by the uploaded model used also for preview.
- The system should be able to give a real time price quote, derived from the physical characteristics of the object and other variables like, for example but not limited to, delivery date and materials used.
- Shopping cart management with the uploaded 3D cad file.
- Management of customer data with shipping addresses and billing information.
- Customers’ reserved area with area to upload 3D cad files and see order history.
- Management of standard CMS pages like FAQ, contacts, etc
- Customer reviews to website and products.
75 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình €7930 cho công việc này
Hi there, I am an expert eCommerce developer, I already developed similar site, you. An check it [login to view URL] I like to discuss project requirements in detail. Thanks, Pankaj