I am looking for Java programmer who would be editing and making changes to our current online Java application.
The following things need to be changed/implemented:
1) Our systems sends out pdf's to the customers, we need an option for a customer to change the logo at the top of pdf's (see illustration attached)
2) Currently our system is displaying a count-down timer on the website, we need to change the timer to appear in a different place on the screen (please see screenshot attached)
3) One of our tests is displaying questions in incorrect order, we need to change the order of questions.
4) We need to add a feature to add test categories in admin area (screenshot attached)
5) Currently our system is mixing questions randomly. We need to add a function in admin area with a tick box 'mix questions up randomly'.
6) We need to change the look and feel of the site (html) to match the front end of our website (html5). This does not need to be responsive, a simple image change at the top and and a colour-scheme switch to the current front of the site.
I hope this all makes sense, if not, please don't hesitate to contact me before quoting.
PS. Please don't apply if you have no experience as Java application programmer.
36 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình £634 cho công việc này
I have 10+ years experience. I have seen the project description. I am very interested in this project. Please send me complete details. Ready to start ASAP.
Hi this is bhargava expert in java/J2ee . i have 9+ years of experience in java/J2ee . i am ready to provide quick and efficient solution . Thanks Bhargava