We are looking for an experienced WooCommerce developer.
+ very good knowledge of WooCommerce,
+ capable to do custom work (develop plugins according to the highest standard)
+ composite products experience (mandatory)
+ ACF solid experience
+ Vanilla-JS & jQuery expertise
+ Extremely Important: Eye for Design and Detail (Result MUST look good)
You should also be deeply knowledgeable about the total Woo ecosystem and know how to solve challenges with:
- composite products
- bundle products
- discounts (multiple levels)
- data exchange (import, export, API)
- and everything else that makes an e-commerce site run!
- careful, tidy, precise, and focused style of work
- willing to document your results
- be able to respect (agreed) deadlines
- good English (screen sharing)
Good to have but not mandatory:
- working time, during daylight in Europe.
Please don't send examples of Joomla, Drupal, Shopify, Magento, or other CMS solutions. Also please don't send any examples where you used premium themes. We are looking only for quality custom-made work. If the examples don't follow our requirements (WP + custom theme) we will decline the job post immediately.
Only freelancers, we are not looking for agencies, we only work directly with developers.