This is a big project and I need someone with extensive experience of social APIs as they tend to change a lot and can be unstable.
I need a scheduling tool for my own agency that will also be purposed as an SaaS tool, so a consumer facing side will also be required with Stripe payments and account/subscription management.
Social media networks that I want integrated: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (direct publishing through Facebook connection), LinkedIn (personal and pages), Pinterest
The tool should feature:
- A social media post composer with a preview of how the post will look on each network
- A list view of scheduled and past social media posts
- A calendar view of scheduled and past social media posts
- A link to each post on the network once it has been published
- Ability to save a draft and then schedule at a later date
- Teams capabilities: have different levels of access to accounts, assign accounts to certain team members to work on
- Client capabilities: be able to invite clients to connect their social media accounts and then view posts scheduled for them (much like SocialPilot)
- Instagram scheduling should have First Comment, geotagging and tagging ability
- Support for images, videos (according to platform length and dimension restrictions) and GIFs
- Emoji keyboard
- Tiered memberships, so ability to restrict number of accounts and types of accounts, and number of team members users can have (via an admin dashboard)
Desired features, but not required:
- Analytics tool for each social network, displaying in depth analysis of account performance. Should be downloadable in PDF format and brand-able
- GIF library integration
- File manager, upload files to folders
- Instagram feed preview (see what it looks like on the grid)
- Simple photo editor/cropping tool
Looking for an ongoing partner here on a long term basis, so please mention the word 'basil' in your bid to make sure I know you've read everything. This will be a demanding project due to the social media API work, so you *must* have experience in working with these APIs.