Project Requirement: -
To create an AI based school attendance management system
There are mainly 3 parts: -
1) Machine learning-Image recognition (Image taken via mobile camera and should be able to recognize everyone in the frame).
2) App development for taking images and storing it to cloud( Andorid/iOS - All UI to be done by vendor including UX,UI and HTML) - More details will be shared later
3) Backend dashboard for administrators to see reports and generate it in different format.
Use cases: -
1) A class teacher enters classroom and opens cairsoft app and uses it to take pictures of students present in classroom(Maximum 3 pics with max 20 people each in the frame)
2) He/she clicks on "save attendance" button and image gets uploaded to backend file system(cloud or bluehost server)
3) An admin. User opens his dashboard and able to see details of data in following format :-
Dashboard screen 1
a) Class room name:- XXX Section:- YYY (Value to be entered while opening the app first time and should be editable)
b) Total number of pupil present in this class today:- XXX
c) Name of the students( Two columns- Roll number and Name)
Dashboard screen 2
d) Total number of pupils present today:- Class wise (as columns)
Class name,total no of students,total number of students present today ,name of the students present today
Technical requirements: -
Should use all open source software's with 0 cost to employer. Vendor should propose the architecture before project is awarded.
64 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $2043 cho công việc này
Hi I have been doing deep learning since 2 years. I have used existing and customized neural networks like inception, vgg, resnet and dense net. Lets discuss this class attendance system in detail.
Hi there, I have checked the details I have great experience with Java, Machine Learning, Neural Networks, PHP, Python. Please start the chat so we can discuss this job more in detail. Thanks
Hi there Roaya is a startup based in Egypt and we are Odoo official partner. We are ready to start working on your project. Please let us discuss the details. Regards Mohammad Alaa