I have 2 small web sites set up as a WordPress multi-site installation.
One, call it CS, has had a PositiveSSL certificate working for several months. Not using any plugins to manage the SSL. Some freelancers edited the .htaccess file and got the redirect working properly.
But there is a mixed content error on a few pages, possibly related to Slider Revolution.
The other site, call it HS, had only an under construction message, but worked without a certificate. This week, I bought and installed another PositiveSSL certificate for it. Now it works, but the CS site does not!
- fix the redirects of http and www requests, so that both sites have forced SSL everywhere.
- each domain must pass the "one and only one" redirect test for the four URL variants at [url removed, login to view]
- fix any mixed-security content or related multi-site configuration problems
- provide a detailed report of all changes made
- no broken things, or any mess or plug-ins left.
In your reply, please give evidence that you are skilled with PHP, cPanel and multi-site WordPress installations, or I will ask you to take a test.
14 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $32 cho công việc này
Hello There, I am completed many project with similar requirement. I am 200% sure that i can do it. I am ready to start project Right now!! Awaiting your response. Regards, Souvik