Website created with Symfony 3 Sylius eCommerce : [url removed, login to view]
All source code + database will be provided on Github
The developer must use Git as versioning control.
All source code will be available in Github client’s private repository.
The developer will push work regularly on project repository, so the client can comment and give feedback.
The developer will inform the client regularly about the work done and issues encountered.
If any issue is causing delay to the end of project, the developer will inform the client as soon as possible.
Developer must inform all technology used in code source and all files modified must be added to Github repository so the client can track file updates.
The order confirmation is not working: [url removed, login to view]
We need to fix this issue.
To test emails, you can go there:
[url removed, login to view]
1) Click “Ajouter au panier”
2) Next page, click “Paiement”
3) Next page, fill form with your information (email must be valid so you can receive order confirmation), then click “suivant”
4) Next page, click “suivant”
5) Next page, select “Carte de crédit”, then click “suivant”
6) Next page, click “commander”
7) Next page, click “Pay CHF(amount)”
8) Next page, when website say “Merci!”, you should receive an email (This is the subject of the work)
9 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $23 cho công việc này
Hello, since when the email is not working anymore??? Is the email feature not built yet, or it was functioning but not any more now ?? Rocky Stay tuned, I'm is still working on this proposal.