Need a Freelance marketplace [similar to freelancer] developed for a specific industry type in Australia [details to be revealed to the winning bidder].
Project will be on Wordpress.
If Engine themes [Freelance Engine] is going to get the work done easier I'm happy for the plugin to be purchased. I would rather like you to customise and spend time on building things which are not readily available than spending time to reinvent the wheel
*** IMPORTANT ***
I would want you to work off our server so that we can assess, comment, see the development, play with it, provide constructive feedback while it is all being built and not wait until the last to see the finished product. If you are going to send me screenshots of your work it is not going to help.
If you do not agree to this please do not bit.
Alright now to the project itself.
Requirements in brief, just to scope the project - more detailed requirements will be provided:
1. User Roles - Customer [user], Supplying company [vendor], Admin. There should be ability to create more user types in the future.
2. Users and Vendors should be able to create their own accounts.
3. User should be able to post his project requirement in a very simple and graphical way just by clicking buttons [preconfigured set - we will let the winning bidder know] and entering very basic information. If not logged in by the end of this flow you will prompt the user to log in or create account [something similar to how TaskRabbit does].
4. We would need the user to add some photos related to the project later once the project is posted. These photos generally give more details about the project to the vendors.
5. All registered vendors should be able to view the projects posted and bid on them until the user closes the project or awards the project to a winning vendor.
6. User should be able to shortlist [mark favourites] the vendors bidding on his project. The shortlisted vendors will move to the top of the sorting order in the bids received page. 7. User should be able to initiate a personal chat with the vendors.
8. Vendors will not be able to initiate personal chat with the users; once the user has initiated the chat both user and vendor can message each other until the project is closed or awarded. The vendor to whom the project was awarded will be able to message until the project is completed.
9. When the User awards the project to the Vendor user will pay 10% of the Bid amount which will be held in escrow until project is complete. Rest of the project amount is paid directly to the Vendor on project completion.
10. Ability to fix commission percentage or fixed amount for the Admin commissions should be present at the Vendor level.
11. Vendors will be able to submit bid for the project with multiple variation offerings.
Example: 5 blocks - $35
8 blocks - $40
15 blocks - $70
12. User should have the ability to choose which variation in the bid he likes. [details to winning bidder].
13. Bids from vendors will also pull ratings from "[login to view URL]" and show alongside the Vendor profile in the bids.
14. We will need to show Recommended badge, preferred Vendor, Top Sellers badges against their profiles in the bids page and the profile page as applicable.
Pages needed -
USER page - Links to My Project, My Shortlists, My Messages etc.
Vendor page - A short profile page, with contact information, Reviews pulled in from the Product Reviews page.
And more ... this is to scope the project out.
23 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1064 cho công việc này
Hello, we reviewed Your requirements. We can develop such project for You using Wordpress. Glad to discuss more detailed Your task via FL chat. Waiting for Your reply!