We are 100% Distributed Team and are open to any nationality in any location. This is for a full-time position only. We are looking for a person who has a good command of spoken and written English as our international async team values clear communication. Accents are cool, we've got lots of them!
NO RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES PLEASE
The ideal working availability is minimum 2-hour overlap with GMT +2 business hours, but you can be geographically anywhere as long as you can make that availability happen.
Help us improve our customer's experience of our fast and reliable A/B testing software.
Your role focuses on the back-end construction, maintenance and supervision of our A/B testing and personalization application.
A typical week could include
- Solving and implementing tech challenges that crop up
- Handling the development of new features inside the app
- Maintaining existing features
- Fixing bugs that crop up
- Developing REST API functionality according to specs
- Building new features
- Refactoring existing features for HIGH scalability on both load and/or storage
- Creating proposals/solutions to tech challenges that help deliver a highly scalable app
You've done most of, or all of the following...
- PHP using an Object-Oriented Programming approach
- REST API's
- Git as a versioning system
- Designed & built algorithms that can handle complex data structures and flows
- Designed & developed scalable storage infrastructure to collect and analyze huge amounts of event-ed data
- Solid experience working with both relational and non-relational databases for large-scale apps
- Talent for keeping security and ease of use at the forefront
- Adept at designing and building apps/modules that scale
- Skilled at designing web apps, and/or functionality inside existing web apps, that easily scale horizontally
- Have a "get things done" attitude
Nice to Haves:
We might be dreaming, but it'd be really awesome if you had these too...
- Accomplished with modern front-end technologies like [login to view URL]
- Experience with building a highly scalable real time analytics system
- Experience with splunk and or elasticsearch
- Entrepreneurial mindset
A slight update here, this role is for a person that is a rock star when it comes to backend web dev of highly scalable applications, loves big data but also is able to do things on the front end if needed.
No companies please, just individuals!