** NO AUTO BIDS **
I have a functional beta version of a program that gets information using Google's Places API and displays on a map in the browser. I need the user interface and operation cleaned up and optimized.
There is an html page which makes ajax calls to a php file that uses Google's APIs to return up to 20 results for a every API call request. The result of the whole process is a Google map with 10-20 coloured markers with a number in each one. This works fine, but the UX/UI needs work.
Needed to do:
1. there are 10-20 markers added to the map as a result of the ajax calls, but they all get added when the script completes. I would like them to be added in real time as the php API call gets a result.
2. When the user clicks on a marker, show the (up to 20) results in a bootstrap panel on the left side. Just need a simple numbered list of names from the Places API response.
3. clean up or remove unwanted pieces of code.
4. Use the business name autocomplete feature to collect the business name and starting lat/long for the map. If the business name can't be found, allow the user to drop the pin to any place on the map, and use the business name the user enters into a text input box.
5. Allow the user to specify the radius (either miles or km option) increment used in the php code (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Like I said, the server side code does work, but needs to look user friendly and professional on the client side.
I will not accept any auto bids. They will be auto rejected. In your response, you must type ## I am not a robot ##
Được trao cho:
6 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $86 cho công việc này
Dear As I am mobile and web expert, have rich experience with google map api If you are interested with my proposal, please let me know it. I hope to work with you on this project. Thanks.