Hi, I have the following Wordpress site that I'm hoping to get finished:
- [login to view URL]
The site is using the following theme - [login to view URL]
We have a child theme set up, and some custom coding was done by previous freelancers.
I'm not particularly happy with how the previous freelancers left the site, and I've found some issues:
1) If you start with a small browser window and then expand it the homepage slider text is extremely small and squished
2) Would like the navigation to switch to the mobile/hamburger icon sooner (so that the navigation isn't ever on 2 lines)
3) You can see some weird blue line remnants on the side of the header at approximately tablet size browser widths
4) Lots of issues with this page (and maybe some of the other blog posts?) - [login to view URL]
- remove blue dot to the left of the image
- header/navigation is overlapping the text
- blue lines should always be underneath the headers (at an equal distance - on some pages the lines are at different distances)
5) Would like to have the navigation menu words spaced evenly (right now it looks sloppy since the down arrows aren't being accounted for in the spacing
6) Blog pages still have the wrong theme colors, and the formatting layout is really bad.
7) Send button padding is off
8) Can we make this page ([login to view URL]) consistent with the others. The previous developer missed it completely. Content can be found here [login to view URL]
I think there's a good chance there might be other issues that we haven't found yet. I would love it if you're able to look through the site (check it on mobile/tablet/pc browser sizes, etc) to try to find more problems. This is just part of the debugging process. Anything else that you find that could be improved I'm very open to hearing and getting fixed.
Hoping to connect with someone who is familiar with being very thorough in order to ensure the site looks/functions well on all devices.
Please send over sites you've completed and I'm sure we can get it done, thank you!