So we hired a freelancer on here quite some time ago, he started the project and got some stuff done (and got paid) but now has gone completely missing on us. We have been left in the dark as to how things work or how to get things to show and it seems he does not want to complete it. So we need the following finished off (this may require some custom WP coding to alter what is there):
- We have our IDX feed in place from our mls, but cannot figure out how to make listings show on the site (they only seem to show with direct url type)
- We would like the home search to cooperate with the MLS feed to display searches for each town of our MLS
- We would like our manually entered featured properties to show to the side of the general MLS provided feeds for a town
- We would like, if possible, for our brokerage listed properties to possibly populate the home page slider or featured areas - with ability to set number to show and automatic cycling
- If you are familiar with mls feeds, then properties from other brokerages will also show - this is fine. When a property is being viewed form another brokerage on OUR site, we want a general contact form to show which can be directed to a specific email or email address group. When a property listed by one of OUR agents at OUR brokerage is being viewed, then that should allow the viewer to submit a form emailing that specific agent.
- Minor edits to details page of MLS listings - there are mistakes such as not showing the MLS number or other needed data.
- Agent area modification:
- Allow for a sort by alphabetical option
- Allow for a sort/search by name
- Allow for a sort/display by last initial
- Allow to show more per page (right now it only shows 10 per page)
- For agent widgets/display throughout the website:
- Add icon (to be provided) for “Team”
- On widgets that show slider of recent agents (home page), display more info (right now it only display the name of the agent without any contact information) - we need it to show contact
- Would like for the agents slider to randomize and autoscroll.
- On widgets that show slider of agents, allow for auto-advance after a set number of seconds that we can determine (so it scrolls through automatically)
- Minor visual modifications so things line up better/boxes seem more uniform
- Allow for larger image uploaded in the backend – we notice it cuts off/refuses to upload after a certain size
- Allow for drag and drop functions in backend, specifically in agents area, so we can easily re-order/sort agents.
- There may be other SMALL tweaking needed as we go through this - colors, sizes of certain things.
- Would like to may our MLS feed also show on secondary agent websites; there is one in place that can be worked with as a test.
NEED THIS DONE ASAP. It is not a huge project and thus bidding should not be high - the idx is already set up. Just needs tweaking.
25 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $253 cho công việc này
Hi, we have knowledge about CSS, HTML, PHP, Website Design, WordPress. we are expert in Real Estate WordPress website design & development. We have 7 years of experience in WordPress. lets start. we can do it