I've got a website that's been built with Codeigniter and part of the project involves site users uploading images.
The user needs to be able to:
* Select an image to upload - either by browsing or using drag & drop
* Optionally crop the image they've selected
* Give the image at least one tag
The site needs to:
* Resize the image (or the cropped image) to a maximum width of 585 pixels, keeping the aspect ratio of the image or cropped image as appropriate
* If necessary, convert the file format to JPG and change the extension of the uploaded file if necessary. Note: I don't need image file transparency or animation so it's OK that this won't be stored in the JPG
* Compress the re-sized image so that it's 80 quality on a scale of 0 = worst, 100 = best. This value should be easy for us to change this value in the future so should only be stored in one place in the code.
* Upload the re-sized/compressed image to our server in a directory we specify, saving it with a unique file name
The resizing and compression should ideally take place on the client side to reduce the amount of time the upload takes.
Note: this is a small part of a larger project - you'll need to let me know precisely what you've changed so that it can be integrated reliably. I think it would be best if the code was kept in one (separate) module.
I've found several references on the web that seem to provide this functionality and can provide them if needed. Most seem to be part of the PHP GD Lib.
Site details, etc. can be provided.
Please communicate on site rather than try to add me elsewhere.
52 freelancer chào giá trung bình$164 cho công việc này
Hi, i am an expert in website designing and I can Develop sites in Codeigniter, Wordpress, Magento and Core PHP, API. let's discuss. ready to start. thanks.