Implement a web shopping cart with our firebase database.
Our website is currently hosted in godaddy and it has been implemented with adobe Muse. Our database has been implemented with Firebase. As of now, our users can login in our website, access their profile account and upload pictures to Firebase Storage.
• We want our clients to access our catalog of images. Depending on what our clients want, they should be able to add these images to their shopping carts. Once our clients are ready to check out, they must be able to upload images to Firebase Storage. Then, users must be able to pay with Paypal and credit cards (Stripe).
• We also need the freelancer to do some minor fixes in our website. Some of them are:
o Add pop-up windows when a user is uploading a picture, logging in, creating an account and logging out.
o Send notifications to users when an account is created, deleted and deactivated/activated. Of course this needs to be done with Firebase.
o Add “Forgot password” button in log in.
o Give a better presentation to how our images look in the photos uploaded by our clients
Requirements for this project.
• Freelancer needs to use Adobe muse to do any modification in our website. Also, any code added to our website must be added in Adobe Muse as well.
• Our project will consist of 3-5 modules/milestones. After each module/milestone is completed. We will need 1-3 days to review all changes made.
• Freelancer needs to sign NDA and IP agreement.
Depending on the work quality done on this project. We will be hiring the same freelancer in our next project, which is the implementation of a dashboard for our staff. And, after that we have 2 more projects coming up!