We have an old e107 v1.0.2 website at [login to view URL]
We have imported news and static pages and created [login to view URL] to Wordpress latest version.
We need a freelancer to do the following:
1) Import [login to view URL] (e107) forums to [login to view URL] (Wordpress) and add a plugin in the frontpage to display latest forum posts and comments
2) Configure a community plugin that will allow users to have friends, send private messages and add rankings depending on their post activity (in [login to view URL] Wordpress)
3) Install and configure a server light plugin in the frontpage so that users (anonymous or members) can chat with each other. The chat should be a live chat plugin that will allow users that have registered to be identified with their usersname and anonymous users to post (if we want) to the chatbox. The chatbox can refresh every 30sec or live, whichever is less server aggressive.
We need the freelancer advice on how we can make a community site with this site, based on Wordpress. If we achieve this result the freelancer will have repeated job from us.
We will provide:
- Wordpress Admin ([login to view URL]) username/password
- No Cpanel is available for [login to view URL] since its a managed site.
- e107 ([login to view URL]) admin password/username
- [login to view URL] cpanel username/password
Please do not bid if you don't read the project carefully.
Important notes before you bid:
- This is a small project for 30$ to 250$
- There is no time pressure but we estimate to finish this project in 30 days
- There are plugins to perform this job and i setup wrodpress sites but i prefer to outsource it to save me some time. There are plugins that can help you save the manual labour like: [login to view URL]
- I would like a freelancer that has worked with Wordpress community sites before to show me his work in other sites.