So, to sum up my needs. I have a shopping cart that will be used on different websites with different products. There will be just a few products on each website, the client will add the product to cart and complete some basic info (like name, address etc) on a form below on the same page. All this information will be send to back-end. From there, I have multiple insert queries, in client and order tables.
Almost 90% of the job is already done, right now I have the following issues:
- once I add 2 or more items in the cart, I can remove just one, if I try to remove other one, nothing happens;
- For the back-end, I have a table that takes some of the info from both tables and displayed in columns, and a Edit button, that will redirect the admin to a page to edit the data and a Save button. Right now, the Save button doesn't work, I changed to text fields with ones from bootstrap, this should be reason. Won't take long to fix it
- Just like the Order page, I have a Product page, that will display all products on a table. I want to be implemented a edit page, I'm guessing the one already existing on Order can be used, just change the data
- I have few products that will require a shipping fee, I want this to be added to the total cost of the cart
- Login for admin panel (static login, no reset/forget password module required) It will be written in code directly, and all admin panel side page will be accessible only after login.
- Add Color option on product page for each package(color will manageable from edit product page)
At the end of the project I will be able to:
- Add products with variations to cart and remove them;
- All informations from front-end (cart and order form) will be sent successfully to back-end (the mysql tables already in place);
- Add the same product in cart with different variations (already implemented);
- Be able to order products as packages - just one item in the cart with different quantities - for each quantity client will be able to select the desired color individually;
- Client will be able to order multiple items and those will be linked to it's order in Admin Panel;
- Shipping fee will be added for selected items. If at least one item in the cart has free shipping, no amount will be added to total. If only one item is added to cart which does not have free shipping, a fixed amount will be included in the order total ($).
- The admin can login using username and password in order to access the admin pages;
- Order page shows a list of all products;
- Clicking on edit button for a order will be redirected to a page where the admin can edit order details;
- Product page will behave the same as Order page;
The client most likely will need extra changes to this, so this can be a long partnership.