2 FULL-TIME JOBS for a multinational company.
We're looking for:
1. An experienced project manager that can hire PHP developers, designer, database developers and manage them.
2. Looking for a FULL STACK PHP expert
NO companies NO salesmen NO unreal picture of woman profile...
ONLY professional developers
We pay attention to details and you must write properly:
> Start sentences with a capital letter
> Refer to yourself as "I" with a capital letter
> Leave a space AFTER the "." or "," and not before
> No capital letters in the middle of the sentence
Now, apply to one of the two positions:
Apply here for PROJECT MANAGER (pays $14,000 to $18,000 the first year):
1. What is your experience in hiring and managing developers?
2. How long have you worked in companies (not as a freelancer) and in what capacity?
3. What is your PHP level (1-10 best)?
4. How would you go about hiring PHP developers of 4+ yrs real experience?
5. How much do you think a PHP programer from Pakistan or India working 190 hours a month should earn monthly on a full-time basis?
6. What else should we know about you?
7. Can you work 50 hrs a week?
8. Can you work part weekends if needed?
9. What is your best bid for this secured full-time job? We recommend you bid $4 to $7 and remember that it's 200 hrs a month
Apply for FULL STACK PHP (pays $14,000 to $16,000 the first year)
1. How many years have you worked in companies (not as a freelancer)
2. Grade your PHP expertise (1-10 best)
3. Grade your CSS3 expertise (1-10 best)
4. List top 2-4 sites or proofs
5. Can you work 50 hours a week?
6. Grade your Bootstrap expertise (1-10 best)
7. What else do you want to tell us about you?
8. Grade your Wordpress expertise (1-10 best)
9. Are you working alone from home or working with an agency or representing a company?
10. Bid $3.5 to $5.5 for this 200 hrs a month job, as a start