I would like to develop an EASY and userFRIENDLY keyboard mapping solution for Adobe Lightroom CC.
I would like this "tool" to allow "keyboard shortcuts" to be used in the basic "Develop" module of Adobe Lightroom CC.
The basic that need to allow mapping are in the attached image (Temp, Tint, Exposure, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Clarity, Vibrance, Saturation).
What is important:
* it needs to be super easy to use (just few clicks)
* it needs to only affect Lightroom
Where to find source of inspiration:
* This website ([url removed, login to view]) used to propose a beautiful solution, but they have made it open source, and unfortunately it is not that easy to use it.
* [url removed, login to view] proposes a solution, but allows "basic" modules only via the apple shortcut keyboard options in the system preference (see image attached). and it is too complicated to use.
* a lot of midi controler solutions exist, that map to Lightroom. example: [url removed, login to view] but they do not allow to map simply the keyboard only.
This would be for personal use, but in case it sounds like a good solution to others, why not spending more money into "designing" the tool to make it look good, in a second stage. I just want an easy solution at first.
Please propose budgets, as I don't know if i can afford it.
Thanks a lot,
Would be good to talk it through skype to discuss the functionalities.