Along with the co-founders of Tomplay, the senior database engineer and the app lead developer you will work on the development and maintenance of our website www.tomplay.com. Your tasks will include:
• Development of new features, such as the implementation of a Wishlist (synchronized with our apps), the possibility for a user to switch from a monthly to a yearly subscription (via the Stripe API) or the new referral system (share Tomplay and get a free month access). These features will need to be coded in the backend but also deployed in the frontend.
• Development and det up of different offers for our users, such as a free month trial (Stripe and Paypal APIs).
• Integration and optimization of our Analytics systems (ecommerce integration)
What we require from you:
• Strong background in Laravel and PHP with at least 3 years of experience. You have already worked with Laravel plugins such JWT
• Good knowledge of the Stripe and the Paypal APIs
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and of experience wit Search Engine Optimization is a plus
Who we are:
Tomplay reinvents sheet music, for an interactive and immersive playing experience. Tomplay interactive sheet music allows all musicians to play along with classical, pop, rock, folk, jazz, film and world music scores accompanied by real recordings from professional musicians.
Thanks to unique technology, the interactive scores scroll automatically on-screen, creating an immersive, concert hall experience. With features such as controlling the speed of the score’s recording, looping selected passages and self-recording, Tomplay makes learning music simpler, more effective and more fun.
Tomplay app is used by more than 400,000 musicians worldwide and has won multiple startup awards. More information on [login to view URL] and in this video: [login to view URL]