Bid only if you are full time available for next 2 days to finish few tasks in one of ongoing projects. Two days API integration, bug fixing and finalization task on a Laravel project. Quick work.
"Go through the project carefully before bidding"
Payment is INR800 PER DAY of work, not per hour. Don't bid mindlessly. We are not end clients, but a team. After joining team, you will get recurring work from us.
We are hiring developers to work on custom projects, form a team and collaborate to complete projects.
We are a small technology contractor, who execute their projects through freelancers, and are looking for Full Stack Developers with knowledge about following (3+ yrs of experience with Laravel)
1. Web Stack : Laravel
2. Mobile Stack: Flutter - added advantage
1. Should be a team player. There can be solo projects, but many/most of the times you work with our team.
2. Must know CRUD, migrations, API creation for mobile apps based on Laravel.
For tasks Payment: Usually INR600-800/day of work depending on experience (8-9 hours of serious work) - We have been long into business that we know how much (actual) time each task takes, and payment on per task basis is decided based on that. Half day task, full day task, 2 day task, 3 day task - like this projects are assigned.
You can work in your own time, just timely deliveries should be done. You can also take other projects, but it should not delay our work.
Regarding this project :
1. Don't bid if you are an agency - We don't hire agencies.
2. Don't bid if you are a group of freelancers - we don't involve third parties in our project
3. Don't bid if you think we are offering less - we know what we are offering, and we know whom we are offering it. If you don't fit within the budget, then probably we haven't posted this job for you.
4. Don't bid if you want payment outside freelancers. We don't even talk outside freelancers.
5. Don't bid if you think that you will be able to fool system to earn more. We need only honest freelancers who need our money and hence want to work with us.
We usually employ freelancers associated with us 5-10 days in a month on an average depending on how professional they are in their conduct, knowledge and punctuality with respect to project delivery.
We mostly rebrand existing code from codecanyon by making required changes that client requires, fixing bugs in them (again don't bid if you are one of those people who are annoyed by working on someone else's code, we need more work less attitude on our projects).
Must be proficient in English.
New freelancers are also welcome.
We are already around 40 strong team, and we need more of you to work with us.
BID YOUR HOURLY PRICE, AS THE DAILY PRICE. (PRICE YOU WILL BE BIDDING, WE TAKE THAT YOU WANT THAT AMOUNT PER DAY, AND NOT PER HOUR)
PS : We remove the greedy ones from our list right after first project. We work as colleagues, understanding each other, with utmost respect to work.