The goal of the website is the following:
1. Allow students to sign up for PMP classes—including processing payments via paypal or Square.
2. Allow students to be signed up by administrator without the need for payment.
3. Send welcome letter to new students.
4. Provide online classroom setting, similar to Zoom, where we can teach the class.
5. Provide for students to download study materials
6. Provide for students to watch any videos related to PMP or other future classes for a limited period of time.
7. Students should be able to take exams on the website, to be auto graded. They should be able to retake the exams as they desire for a set period of time.
8. Provide area on website for administrator to review grades from exams, such as a dashboard. This should divide students by class, some being in a formal group and others in individual training. It should also average their grades and highlight weak areas for further study / gap analysis.
9. Students should be able to take end of class evaluation online, with data stored for future review
10. A page that the administrator can create for blogs, and places for students to reply
11. We would like to be able to offer discounts to customers
12. About Us page for each business partner (2 in total)