Description du projet :
Project Description: I am searching for a programmer who will be able to design some software that will allow the user to:
1) Repeatedly monitor Nike twitter accounts (10 max) for a specific "RSVP" tweet (eg. Twitter #RSVP is now open for the Barkley Posite Max. Hashtag is circled in this image [login to view URL] [login to view URL]"
2) Once such a tweet is posted, the program must open the picture link and detect which hashtag is circled, rapid fire direct messages (DMs) from multiple twitter accounts (1-20) to the target Nike twitter account while sourcing the #specifichashtag from the RSVP tweet. It is CRUCIAL that this DM is sent within 1-3 seconds of the tweet being posted by the original Nike account.
There are some more specifics as well:
1) The DM's sent must be able to attach the specific hashtag sourced from the tweet posted and formatted as #specifichastag. Additionally, it must attach the #specifichashtag to pre-entered data containing the First Name, Last Name, and Shoe Size of an individual.
I am looking to be able to preload the app with a list of friends names and shoe sizes and once a target twitter account post's an RSVP tweet, the software will immediately send DM's, each from a different twitter account, in the specific format, with the random hashtag. The speed of the program is a priority, I want to be able to fire off the Direct Messages within 0-3 seconds from when the tweet is posted by Nike. Please get in touch with me if you are able to do this and we can discuss the project.
I need the program to work on Mac OS X
The program will need to:
1. Read the incoming tweet from Nike. Tweet will read "Twitter #RSVP is now open for the Barkley Posite Max. Hashtag is circled in this image [login to view URL] [login to view URL]"
2. The script will need to open picture link, find the correct hastag circled in picture,
3. The script will need to read a list of names and size that I create
4. The script will send multiple direct messages to @NikeStore from multiple Twitter accounts
5. The direct message will contain first and last name, size and the hashtag code for each line
6. The script will need to read from a list in order to extract the first and last name along with the size
7. It is CRUCIAL that this DM is sent within 1-3 seconds of the tweet being posted by the original Nike account.
8. I will also need to be taught how to use this program, I have access to MAC