We're looking for a certified Magento Developer. Working on eCommerce projects, you will have a high level of understanding in the Magento platform from a front end perspective. The ability to work with and integrate additional systems/technologies would be helpful but not essential. You will be responsible for (initially) developing the front end of a number of Magento websites as well as participating in project and deployment planning.
• Master of Magento, PHP, and Zend.
• Ability to develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications, other websites.
• Work on Magento integration with external systems, viz CMS/CRM/ERP/Payment/Shipping etc.
• Can understand the goals and create strategies for each project.
• Knowledge in Magento Extension development.
• Analyze, debug, and test code.
• Write well-engineered source code that complies with accepted web standards.
• Develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications & web sites.
• Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
• Develop front end our Magento websites working alongside our designers, developers and
Manager’s to ensure milestones are kept.
• Magento certified developer
• Total: 5+ Years in developing Magento website
• Knowledge of Magento 1&2
• Extensive experience of PHP and MySQL.
• Demonstrable knowledge of XML , XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways,
XML with a focus on standards.
• Demonstrable source control experience with Github
• 10+ published website in E commerce.
• Focused on Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
• Back end web development experience
• Knowledge of server installation and configuration
• Payment integration experience.
• Competent knowledge of e-commerce data organization and relationships
• Mobile application development experience
• Sales orders (quotes/orders/invoices/shipments/credits)
• Proficiency with database schema design
• Replication/Failover/Load-balanced environments
• Experience optimizing and refactoring application code
• Have experience optimizing web server configurations and scaling web applications
• Payment integration experience
• Experience in multi-store, multi-lingual, or multi-currency e-commerce implementations