A full stack web developer that is capable of tying up loose ends on a preexisting ecommerce website that uses a custom built CMS. This would be on a ‘per fix’, or per feature basis. Otherwise, we are in search of someone who would be committed to working on a ground up solution that leverages a well known and well documented ecommerce framework, such as, but not limited to, BigCommerce, Magento, Shopify, NetSuite etc. We would be leaning more towards an open source PHP framework such as Magento, or anything that we can integrate our Database into.
• CSS3 + Bootstrap 3
• jQuery + jQuery AJAX
➢ Custom Framework/CMS (Leveraging LAMP Stack)
We have a product catalog of 5 or 6 categories — totaling nearly 600,000 items. The front end design is mostly finished. We have all of the websites content organized into a MySQL database.
The project is nearing completion, but is going to require bug fixes and routine maintenance, as well as extending existing features and the implementation of new features.
If we choose to continue with our current project:
• First priority would be the implementation of [login to view URL] and payment processing
• Fleshing out bugs as they are identified
If we choose to move forward with a new project:
• We need to identify a framework that will work well with the size of our catalog
• Find and implement a framework that can be customized for our needs
• Account Creation, Authentication and Management
• Role Based Access Control
• Checkout Flow
• Payment Processing Gateway
• Product Search page and filtering
• Product Pages
• Similar Products on product pages
• Accessories on product pages
• Live Chat
• SEO/Rich Snippets
We can provide a link and authentication credentials if you are interested in looking at the
front end of our current site.