This module has to check a Coupon Code by a Web Service Request while the user checkout its cart.
The documentation is into Italian but you can translate it by Google Translate or ask me directly.
What the module has to do:
- Verify an external Coupon Code
- Confirm the Coupon Code
What the configuration panel must to set:
- Enable / Disable the module
- Enable test or production mode of the soap requests
- Set a group of products and/or a categories where apply the coupon code
- Set the customer group to apply the coupon code
- Enable the logging of the soap requests and responses messages
What I have to see in the store frontend?
1. Customer fill the cart
2. Customer writes the coupon code and click the close button to check the coupon code
3. The Magento Extension checks/verify the Coupon Code by a Soap Request
4. The Soap response with the amount of the discount to apply to the cart.
5. Magento applies the discount
6. The Magento Extension Save the result of the SOAP Request in the log file
7. The Coupon Code is saved in the order
8. The store's owner create the invoice for the order and the Magento Extension confirm the coupon code
9. If the result of the confirm of the coupon code used by the customer doesn't show any error, the coupon code cannot be used anymore. Otherwise the customer can use again the same coupon code.
10. If the Order is not invoiced, or voided, or canceled no action is required by the magento extension
How to connect to the SOAP Service?
- Request of the Authority CSR Cert
- Download of the CSR
- Execute the test SOAP requests at [url removed, login to view] (sandbox)
Which version of Magento?
More information are here: [url removed, login to view] (Italian)
There is not any translation of this document into English.