I am experiencing a 500 internal error on my website. Probably because something has a great usage on server's resources.
So what I would love to do, before evaluating to move to a more powerful server (VPS) is to:
- Lighthouse returned error: NO_FCP this is from Google PageSpeed
- opt/php71/bin/php-cgi /home3/ admin name /public_html/wp-admin/[login to view URL] 14271.4% (CPU) 10.7% (MEM)
- opt/php71/bin/php-cgi /home3/ admin name /public_html/wp-admin/[login to view URL] 14789.2% (CPU) 34.8% (MEM)
- check out the whole error log and see what else is wrong
- optimize my wordpress site if needed
- solve some conflicts between plugins (example Yoast Pro and Live Composer: Yoast doesn’t work when Live Composer is active)
- Is is possible to remove Live Composer without compromising the website’s layout?
- which way to reduce the number of Inodes?
- Twitter api integration, so that the website shows latest tweet
- prepare a Landing page for future advertising (probably I can take care of this, but let’s discuss first together ok?)
- Really Simple SSL has received no response from the webpage. Need to fix this SSL error (The SSL is working by the way)
This list is in NO order, it’s all up to you how to work on it, in order to make your job faster and efficient.
The quality of this job also will definitely lead to future collaborations
What I can do is to grant access to my WP, Ftp and Db. What I cannot do it grant you accesso to cPanel, for obvious security reasons.
Moreover. The data in the website are strictly confidential. In no way they can be used for personal purpose or released.
16 freelancer chào giá trung bình$184 cho công việc này
I will optimize the website and fix the errors, high CPU usage could be due to conflicting plugins, I will move to the VPS and fix all the errors please get in touch I will be happy to assist you Thanks s