I have a FREE placement test that I would like to include on my web page. Note: I already have a word-press website. I also have WP Forms installed (if needed). Here is what will take place:
1. Include button for free placement test on my website.
2. Create the Placement test (provided by me) ... 50 Multiple Choice Questions
3. User finishes the test, and at the end they put in their primary language, first name, and email.
Note: User clicks a check-mark to give consent to send them email.
4. Test results are emailed to the user (I use MailChimp) . e.g. You are a Beginner!
5. User's test is scored against my correct answers. User is ranked based on how many answers they got correct. There are 6 rankings (beginner - advanced).
6. Email is stored in MailChimp addresses and used for future use.