We have a simple website running on PHP & MySQL. It is for internal use only, recording timesheet of employees and generating reports. There are 2 pages accessible by employees:
- timesheet input
- timesheet summary
and 2 pages accessible by admin:
- user management
- timesheet summary for all employees
- generate reports
There are login page & register page also.
We want to add 2 more pages:
- a page for a supervisor to input weekly work plan for employees
- a page for the supervisor to approve timesheet data of employees
- a page for admin to manage employee groups
- a page for admin to manage available tasks
Admin will assign employees to several groups, and a supervisor for each group. There will be a setting for minimum and maximum number of employees allowed in a group.
There are 15-20 available tasks selectable for a work plan, and each task can have different work hours. There will be a setting for minimum and maximum work hours allowed in a weekly work plan.
Employees cannot input timesheet data unless it complies with weekly work plan specified by the employee's supervisor. And only approved timesheet data will be included in the reports.
We will provide source code & database in our server (separated from live website). You are required to work on the testing server so we can monitor the progress. Final result will be source code & database script for upgrading the live database. We will do the upgrade process, but the project is not complete until we successfully upgrade the website.
Expected duration of this project is 2 weeks from start until finish. We have small budget, so we will consider the lowest bidder as potential winner.
Sorry, we want to add 4 more pages, not 2.
To help us in selecting a bidder, we have sent a message to each bidder, requesting a list of programming tasks that the bidder can think of just by reading the requirements in project description. We gave two examples of such task to show what we mean by 'task'. That is our way to assess:
1. Bidder's basic understanding of the requirements and its impact to existing system, even before looking at the source code and database. A good and experienced system analyst/programmer should be able to quickly get basic understand of a system just by reading from documentation/description.
2. Bidder's communication skill. If the bidder do not understand written instructions and not able to show their understanding, that can lead to a unnecessary problems throughout a project.
All programmers always say "I am good", "I can do that", "I understand your requirements completely", and that is normal. This is our way to find out whether a programmer really does understand.
21 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $144 cho công việc này
I can do it for you, I've experience 5 years with wordpress , new + custom PLG , themes and more... Now, I believe I can do it good for you! Would happy if work with you !
Dear, I am new in freelencer but I have 4 years experience in PHP and Web Design ,If you hire me i will give excellent work and quality services for you and your requirements. Have a nice day!