I am looking to hire a very trustworthy, talented programmer. I have been trying to get this site finish for a while now. I have had one prgrammer take my money, two programers realizing they were not talented enough to finish the site after trying to work on it, and one other stop responding to my emails.
I need someone i can trust and can get it done in a week.
I have written out a complete layout of everything that needs to be done. To see those email me at bonkgo[AT] yahoo.com.
The site is [url removed, login to view] and you can see how much he has done.
Here is the orginal project:
I need a Humor Media Type site. It will look and have features as you would see in sites like [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] crapville.com. I need an admin area, members who can creat playlist of media, comment on media, add favorite media to their profiles, comment each other, pm each other. I need banner rotations where i can create accounts for advertisers to view their stats and i need to be able to track stats. I need to be able to choose when the media goes live. I am going to have two servers, one with the site and files. The other with all the media. the server with the media will have a subdomain like [url removed, login to view] I also will be playing two types of videos wmv and swf. Everything will be shown in SWF using this system [url removed, login to view] but visitors can chooose to make everything wmv and cookies should remeber it. Users will also be able to mark this in their account.
This is just a breif summary so there are more little features that i will need. Send me your email to get the whole details on the site.
Time Frame is VERY IMPORTANT.
Also, you can use the code that has been written up already but this would need to be fixed on it:
- The only login method is by cookies, many users disable this after security problems from other sources or simply use browsers incapable of handling cookies, others cannot login
- The cookie login is very insecure, the only way the user is identified is by a user ID stored in a cookie, anyone can view the cookie contents and edit the user ID and immediately be logged in as another user without knowing their username or password
- The code is not structured properly, configuration settings are everywhere, connections to database are not re-used and countless other problems that affect readability, to an extent where the original developer lost track of their work
- There are many SQL injection holes, input is not validated when used in SQL queries so a user can manipulate input fields to contain commands that can gain control over a database
- you will have to integrate several classes and re-develop the membership, database connection and other general components
Please only trustworthly expericened programmers. Thank you!!