Hi everybody, i am switching project. Instead of adding a cart for tours on my website, [login to view URL], i want improve my online sellings for the tours section [login to view URL] using opencart as i have some little skills in php, html and css and wish to be able to customize it later on.
Now if you check my tours section that i want to become an e-commerce, you can see in the menus i have categories, and on the page subcategories.
So i wish my opencart to:
- have the same customized theme,
- be multilingue (ESP, ENG, FRA at least)
- show prices in different currencies USD/MXN/EUR, although payment in MXN.
- subcategories (ex: destination/type of tour/tour, and deals/type of tours/tour)
- on the tour list page, i want to be able to present public prices, and my agency prices (see attached picture)
- be able to show the tours and the categories in the order that i want on the presentation page
- as we sell tours, we need people to select a date of tour on when adding to cart. Tour Dates can be setup on everyday basis, few days a week, or occasionnaly. Tours cannot be bought too close from tour, i must be able to set up this delay in days or hours.
- checkout page is for virtual product = people receive email from their purchase with details of tour and date = no shipping.
- clients should be able to book with downpayment only.
- checkout page for paypal and payU or stripe
- banner on page, should be able to include a text as on the main homepage, text sliding sync with banner image.
Of course, any suggestion for is welcome, and please let me know if you need more infos or clear up my ideas.
Hope to read from you soon
Thank you guys for your help.
After exchanging with different bidders, i want to explain that i have no opencart installed on my website so far. Because i want to keep many other existing pages, i wish to install from scratch opencart in a subfolder of my website. the subfoder being www.vacacionandocancun.com/tours, as we already sell tours on this website, but in a very basic way.