We have an AJAX/PHP/MySQL based system that we use to send SMS messages to clients. We have also identified that there is a requirement to send emails from this system from our "shared mailboxes".
For ease of development, we think it'd be better to copy this system into a new area instead of modifying the existing system, however it would be good if they could share the same database to ensure we don't have to create users on two systems each time.
I have attached a screenshot of the SMS system, and the database. The modifications required are:
- System must send emails instead of SMS. They must send these emails via SMTP (we will provide the SMTP details)
- We must be able to add new email addresses to send from in the database. This will just change the From email & Name. The SMTP details will stay the same for every email account.
- The "message" box must be WYSIWYG as we will want to send HTML based emails as well as plain text
- We must be able to save/delete email like we can on the SMS system
- We must be able to save/delete email addresses to the address book like we can on the SMS system
- We would like the ability to create email signature templates (HTML as well) which we can save, delete or click on the signature name to add it to the bottom of the email
- We would like the ability to create an address list, and pick a whole list to send to if we need to send out a bulk email. We would ideally add to this list by using the existing email addresses saved in the DB, and if the single email is removed from the DB, it'd also remove it from the list.
Any questions or clarifications required, please don't hesitate to let me know.
We will provide the source code and DB of the current system to the chosen freelancer to complete the work.
30 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $176 cho công việc này
I have already develop a Email client software in past and had experience in such SMTP email sending software development in core php mysql, looking forward to hear back from you, Thanks Saby