I have videos on my website that don't play well on iOS 12 devices. So I need a PHP script to be made that runs all videos through ffmpeg one by one. The script will fetch all required details from records in an existing MySQL table.
Some more details:
- Your script will run independently from all existing scripts, triggered by a cron job or something else.
- the input videos are located in folder square/pers_cop/member_id/ where member_id and videofilename are defined in the MySQL table named personal_copies
- Your script will look for the oldest record which has status: completed AND conversion: null
- It will change value in column conversion to "processing" and then process this record by looking up the input video in /pers_cop/member_id/ where member_id is fetched from the table. Member id 245 should link to folder /pers_cop/00245/, member id 2020 should link to folder /pers_cop/02020/, etc Input video is named filename_root.mp4.
- Your scripts processes the input video with same characteristics like video resolution (either 1920 x 1080 or 720 x 540) frame rate (24 or 25 fps) and bitrate.
- Output video will first be named [login to view URL] and written to same folder as input video . Once completed, value in column "conversion" is set to "completed", and output video will be renamed to [login to view URL] and overwrite the input video.
- Your script will work off the videos one by one. So if there are 5 records with status: pending, and conversion: empty (null), it will process oldest record (timestamp), and once completed, it will process next record, etc.
- The output videos must play perfectly on iOS 12 devices, and all other devices.
- I am looking for someone who is experienced with ffmpeg and can start on this job today and keep working till everything works perfectly.
- I will provide with further details and give site and server access.