Đã Đóng

Need zoom video calling integration and excell file read and upload expert

I need a web based application for 4 user roles to get on conference video call by there own logins using zoom apis. and then a page in there logins to see the video screen in 40-60 % and in remaining 60-40% a feedbackform or marking form with around minimum 8 fields. some signup /registration forms. THen excel file read and upload valid entries and shown invalid enteries in the admin panel side. Few active/ deactivate/ add/ edit /delete operations .Start your bid with Density . so that I can judge that you read my requirement carefully.

Kĩ năng: PHP, JavaScript, MySQL, HTML, Codeigniter

Xem nhiều hơn: need training video, linux file read, vb6 ado csv file read, zoom web portal as an administrator, zoom admin dashboard, google zoom, zoom app, zoom login, schedule zoom meeting, zoom download, zoom features, start video hosting site avi file, simple file read program, need promo video, need ppv video site, access file read vbnet sample, open excel file read column visual, video chat integration, import excell file php, php script check file read

Về Bên Thuê:
( 0 nhận xét ) Mohali, India

ID dự án: #26459663

7 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình ₹26786 cho công việc này

devumair

Hi dear, Good news for you is that i have already developed similar solution and i can do the customization as per your requirement to show feedback form along with video call. Please have a look at my existing video c Thêm

₹25000 INR trong 4 ngày
(16 Nhận xét)
4.7
datingwebma

Suggest starting from an already functional HTML5 live conferencing/calls/streaming platform for own setup, PaidVideochat: [login to view URL] * Mobile friendly, HTML5 videochat a Thêm

₹12500 INR trong 7 ngày
(3 Nhận xét)
3.8
Gurindersinghd20

Hello, Warm Greetings! Thank you for providing us opportunity to bid on this project. I read your job details and I can do this work exactly as you wanted and have all the potential to provide you quality as well as Thêm

₹75000 INR trong 7 ngày
(1 Nhận xét)
1.9
Nomu12

Good day Mr/Mrs I have looked the job you mentioned above and ready to work with you if you will be agree with it. I am a data entry specialist with experience of 5years. So, you can believe your project to me to be do Thêm

₹12500 INR trong 7 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
ashinnd84

Hi there, we are group of four programmers, with expertise in PHP, JS, Codeigniter, andMySQL. Please share the mile stone.

₹25000 INR trong 10 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
vw840311vw

I have skills in excel I'm a programr, I'm an engineer in computer systems and I'm available tengo habilidades en excel soy programaador, soy ingeniero en sistemas computacionales y estoy disponible

₹25000 INR trong 7 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
tufaadrian

I suggest PaidVideochat turnkey solution to deploy own HTML5 conferencing platform on WP as an alternative: [login to view URL] * Mobile friendly, HTML5 videochat app, 100% web Thêm

₹12500 INR trong 2 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0