The payment gateway (PG) is a solution that addresses the online purchasing needs of 2 users: owners
of cryptocurrency and unbanked individuals. The PG will offer 3 checkout mechanisms when purchasing
from online merchants, regular credit card payment with a lower fee than established gateways,
cryptocurrency (altcoin), or a loan to be paid in installments.
1. Amy, the user, purchases an item on the merchant’s website (i.e. Walmart)
2. At checkout she selects PG as the payment option and is redirected to the PG website
3. Amy is requested to create an account using an email or a social network account.
4. Once the email address has been verified she is allowed to continue.
5. Once in the PG website she is presented with 3 options to complete the transaction:
a. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
b. Credit Card