- Responsive design. Full mobile support.
- Basic easy to use admin panel to manage: users, prizes, etc.
- Basic easy to use user panel to manage: funds, bids, personal details, etc.
- There will be only money prizes to bid on, no physical goods.
- Each user will have ”bid” and ”money” account.
If client buys bid they will credited to ”bid” account.
Won money prizes will be automatically credited to client ”money” account when he wins them.
Client can use money from his account to buy bids (automated process)
If client doesn't have enough funds on his account to buy desired bid package, he will be automatically transferred to payment page to pay for remaining bid using any of the available payment option.
Client withdraw money from money account (not automated process)
- Unlike traditional penny auctions the user doesn't have to pay for the prize he won. He will receive it automatically to his account.
The will be no counter of how much the prize costs, but there will be a counter how many bid have been made on the each prize.
There will also be visible which user last bidd last on the prize.
Once a prize has been won it will become inactive (change color) etc. And it will be written on the prize that ”user xxx won $xxx on date”
This is will removed once new prize with similar value is launched.
- Autobidding feature (autobid is activated when time is left X second).
In case of more than 1 autobidders on one item they will all bid in turns in the last second.
- Multiple (hundreds) bot bidders (with unlimited bids). System admin can create bot bidder who will behave like real users and set them to bid on items using autobidding.
This will be done at the beginning so that prizes will not be sold too cheap.
- Smart bot bidding: bot will bid only if the price of the gift is lower than specific amount.
Eg. 1000$ prize will be released if the price is over 20,00$, in case it's lower one bot will continue bidding on it until he wins or the price goes over this limit.
This feature will be set separately on every prize (so that each prize will have different release price).
- Support on multiple payment options:
PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Cards, Bitcoin
- Support for Affiliate tracking system (we can use 3rd party service for this)
- Integrated chat-support (we can use 3rd party service for this)
- Integrated ticket system for support (we can use 3rd party service for this)